Monday, May 23, 2011

Armchair BEA


Armchair BEA Kick Off!!

Today starts this new bloggy event: Armchair BEA, meant for those of us who are unable to go to the actual BEA.  So since I am in Colorado (and I hate to fly) I signed up to see what the Armchair BEA was going to be all about.

The organisers are giving us a prompt every day, and today it is: Who are you, and how do you Armchair?
Hello!!  My name is Angie and I am a 32 year old domestic goddess.  Wife, and mommy of two beautiful kitties!  I live in Colorado and I love it here.  
I'm a bibliophile.  I love love books.  I never buy books, I always get them from the library.  But I acquired a Nook Color this year and have begun buying books to read on it.   And I love love it.  I am a active member on goodreads.  I don't have anyone in my life I can really talk books with so that is why I joined it.  And now I am just discovering blogging about books!

Well that was just a little about me.  Hope you didn't get bored!

This is a pic I tried to take with my cats... as you can see it didn't really work out!



4 comments:

  1. haha I love your picture! and what an awesome first post :D I love my library too! being a college student and out on an internship right now money is quite limited haha so yes I love the library. coming through via BEA! I'll be looking out for your other posts!

    TheBookBluff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you on Netgalley? On Scholastic Galley Grab? Using Overdrive from your public library? Those are, hands down, my 3 favorite sources of free e-books on the nook. Sooooo much better than the kindle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drat it! I mean Simon & Schuster, not Scholastic! D'oh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the info on Netgally! Love it so far!

    ReplyDelete