Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (#7)




Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Ok this week I am little behind on posting my teaser!  I know that everyone posts it on Monday instead of Tuesday so I am really behind.  This Week's teaser is from Dead Reckoning by Charlaine Harris .  Great great book so far!  I must admit I didn't open to a random page, I used to do this but it started spoiling the book for me... so I have been pulling lines off the page that I am on.  So here it is:

POSSIBLE SPOILER FOR THOSE WHO ARE NOT THIS FAR IN THE SERIES!

"You think you could find out about why I'm feeling more fairy after hanging out with my fairy relatives?  I mean, I couldn't actually be changing into more of a fairy, right?"


What is on your Teaser Tuesday... even though I am a day behind I still want to know!  Leave a link for me!  

1 comment: