Friday, December 9, 2011

Follow Friday (#20)


This is the day of the week where we get to know each other better by answering a question devised by our lovely hostesses Parajunkee & Alisoncanread. We also gain new followers by joining each other's sites via GFC, so please let me know if you're a new follower since I automatically follow back. And now for this week's question....

Q: Keeping with the Spirit of Giving this season, what book do you think EVERYONE should read and if you could, you would buy it for all of your family and friends?

 Hummm well first off I can't believe this is my 20th Follow Me Friday!!!  WOW!!  Ok so for the question this season the book I would give everyone is 11/22/63 by Stephen King.This is by far the best book I have read this year. By FAR! Everyone should read it. 

TGIF (#1)

  This is my first TGIF post.  I've seen a few people doing it so I thought I would join in the fun.  This week's question:


Q. Book to Movie: Which book turn movie do you feel did the best adaptation? What about the worst?
Best... LOTR!  For sure!  The Help was really good too.  Worst Eragon!  Yuck! 

4 comments:

  1. Still haven't read King's new book, but I've heard great things about it.

    New follower.
    Here's our #FF

    Maja @ The Nocturnal Library

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read Stephen King yet. This may be the only exception to where I have watched movies without reading the books. I should give one a try.
    New GFC follower for FF.
    My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally try a King book... WAY better then any of his movies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never read anything but Stephen King but I really should.

    New follower
    Check Out My Follow Friday!

    ReplyDelete