Thursday, February 2, 2012

Follow Me Friday (#26)






This is the day of the week where we get to know each other better by answering a question devised by our lovely hostesses Parajunkee & Alisoncanread. We also gain new followers by joining each other's sites via GFC, so please let me know if you're a new follower since I automatically follow back. And now for this week's question....

Q: Define what characteristics your favorite books share. Do they all have a kick ass heroine or is the hot love interest the Alpha Male?

For me I think that I do love when the female is strong. I usually don't like the girl to be a wimp and do what the guys says.  I like her to be able to make it on her own and not have someone else support her.  A few characters come to mind.. Stephanie Plum, Lisbeth Salander,   Katniss, just to name a few.  They are all in movies now (I read all of them prior to the movies) but I am excited that I can watch them on the screen too. 

Who do you like in your books??


5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, made a mistake. Here's what I want to say:

    Wimpy characters simply don't make the cut. It's a torture to read about them and read through their point of view.

    Jez's Bookcase

    ReplyDelete
  3. Strong female leads are also a must for me as well. I can't stand a wimp. It's also really cool seeing your favorite characters from the books make it to the big screen! Can't wait to see Katniss in action.

    New Follower
    Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves
    My FF
    Fever Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. I usually don't like my girls to be weak either, but sometimes there's an exception.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete