Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Bout of Books 5.0 Mini Challenges for day 3

I'm participating in the Bout of Books read-a-thon going on now. For more info, go to their website here. For Day 1, there are two fun mini challenges. Be sure to check them out.

 Mini Challenge #1: Book Word Search

Book Word Search is hosted by The Musings of ALMYBNENR
Almybnenr has set up a word search for everyone.  I did it and loved it.  I love a little challenge!!!

Mini Challenge #2: Match the Zombie Book Cover

Match the Zombie Book Cover  is hosted by The Busy Bibliophile
This Challenge has us guessing the names of 13 zombie books... and The Busy Bibliophile has picked out some GREAT book covers!!!

That's right... I got 6/13!!! I won the bronze medal in Zombie!!!  I rule!!!

OK well... I am off to do a lot of reading today!!  Plan on getting like 5 hours in at least!!!
Good luck on the challenges everyone!!

Angie

2 comments:

  1. Hope you are having fun with this :-)

    I just wanted to come by and answer your question about the FFC feature on my blog. Right now it's a feature, though when I first started it, a handful of other bloggers would participate as well. Right now I have guest posts for the months of July and August since those two months are so crazy busy for me at work. If you ever want to do one though, let me know and we will figure something out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job with the challenges! I loved the word search, even if it was a little small to read on the lap top! And I was surprised with the zombie one ... I had NO clue and ended up with 7/13!

    ReplyDelete