Thursday, August 16, 2012

Follow Me Friday (#42)



Wow is it really my Follow Me Friday post #40!!!  Time has flown! This is the day of the week where we get to know each other better by answering a question devised by our lovely hostesses Parajunkee & Alisoncanread. We also gain new followers by joining each other's sites via GFC, so please let me know if you're a new follower. And now for this week's question....
Q.  What blogger inspires you?  It can be any kind it doesn't have to be a book blog.  
A.  Well I have two.  Both I am pretty sure started about the same time as me and I think both have 1000 followers now! 
One is LC's Adventures in Libraryland  .  I just have always loved this blog since the begining.   I love love her them on her blog and she created it herself.  Her giveaways are clever and the book reviews are fun. I also love that she does blog design now.  Just wish I could afford it!  I know it takes a lot of time to do that and one time I asked her about it and she said that she learned how to do blog design all on her own!!

LCs Adventures

Also I would like to mention one more... I have always like Jessica at a Great Read .  
She doesn't have a fancy layout.. but she makes sure to stop by blogs all the time.  She truly tries to have relationships with other bloggers.  She ALWAYS stops by my Follow Fridays so I am going to leave this up and see if she sees it without me telling her about it.  I love that she mixes reviews about books with little fun posts that aren't about books.  Really she is great you guys should check her out!

a GREAT read

I also really love this blog called Made By Girl  SUCH cute posts about decorating and style!!  I don't see a button on her site so here is a screen shot:






A Cup of Joe is kinda fun too.  And they have giveaways all the time.. fashion, advice, and decorating!



I can't wait to see what blogs the rest of you have listed!! I love to find great blogs and follow them!!!

17 comments:

  1. I will have to check them out, Have a great week!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lea is great! I'll have to check the other blogs you mention out, thank-you for sharing :)

    My FF Post

    Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Followed!

    I love looking at other people's answers. That way, I can find new people to love too!(:

    http://simple-books.blogspot.com/2012/08/follow-friday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been to so many blogs and checked out new ones. I must've followed like 10 new blogs last night!!

      Delete
  4. I love LC. Her reviews are so nice, and she is a great person in general. New follower.

    http://starrystorm.blogspot.com/2012/08/feature-follow-2.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love her too!! She is so fun and I don't even know her personally!

      Delete
  5. Awww! Thanks so much Angela!!

    Stopping by as always! I couldn't really pick any particular bloggers myself, because I feel like I get inspired by everyone really!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh! I love a GREAT read too!! Jess always has nice things to share! :)

    My Follow Friday post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love your blog banner! I wish I knew how to make them, it's beautiful :).
    New follower.

    Here's mine: FF

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My banner is actually already made by someone... if you click the button on the bottom left of my blog you can see it and other ones!!

      Delete
  8. Some great choices! I'm a new follower.

    Ashley
    Booksaremylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great answer this week!! Happy reading and thanks for stopping by my follow Friday :)

    ReplyDelete