Wednesday, August 29, 2012

House of Night-Legacy by PC Cast-Review

From Dark Horse Comics
Via NetGalley
I enjoyed this little graphic novel.  Though it drives me nuts when I get graphic novels on my Nook the words are always blurring and when I am done reading it I feel like I need some glasses.  
Here is the goodreads description:
Until recently, Zoey Redbird was an average high-school student worrying about grades, boys, and breakouts. But priorities have a way of changing when you are Marked as a vampyre, enroll in the vampyre academy House of Night, and have to figure out a whole new social hierarchy, affinities for elemental magic, and physiological changes that make you crave blood.

I thought this graphic novel's story was neat. I like how the plot kept going back to the past with each element and show us what happened then. I will say I stopped being a fan of the House of Night series about book 6 or 7. This graphic novel had the same style... the way the girls talk to each other, lots of sex, and just well how teenagers act. I don't care for that part of this series.  But I like the art... the back stories, and being able to see the characters I had always pictured in my head!!

If you read these books then definitely pick up the graphic novels.  And if you enjoy a neat vampire story pick it up too!!  Thanks to Net Galley for sending me this ARC!!


No comments:

Post a Comment