Sunday, July 14, 2013

Stephen King appearance and I got tickets!!!


I am quite excited.  Stephen King is appearing in Boulder, CO and I was able to score some tickets. It wasn't easy.  I was on the site as soon as they went on sale and the site kept marking it as sold out and finally it opened back up and I got in.  Then as soon as I bought them, they were sold out again. He'll read from his new book Doctor Sleep, speak and answer questions Sept. 25 at Boulder's moodily appropriate Chautauqua Auditorium.  King is headed back to Boulder since that is where he and his wife lived at the time He wrote the Shinning.  Really I am so excited that I was able to get tickets and of course will be posting pictures on my blog from the event in September. 


18 comments:

  1. OMG - you are so luckeee!!! Woohoo I hope (well I'ms ure) it'll be an awesome time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooo excited about this. I still can't believe it. He will be handing out randomly signed books during the event so I hope I get one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. !!!!! That is so awesome!! I can't to hear what he says about the book. The Shining is my fav SK book and I'm really excited to see what's next for Danny. I hope you get a signed book :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huge congrats! I wonder if he's creepy IRL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, lucky you. I finally gave in and read a second Stephen King book recently (Joyland, my first, Misery, left me terrified). I hope you have fun.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course the reply to comments still isn't working on blogger... I can't wait to post about my experience on the blog. I really hope I get to take pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cool! I'm looking forward to your recap! Take lots of notes! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am hoping someone records it so I can maybe post the youtube videos!

      Delete
  8. Jealous!! I would love to see Stephen King. Have fun and I look forward to hearing how it goes :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, how awesome! I would love to go to a Stephen King event! I hope you'll take pictures and blog about it! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will for sure take lots of pictures... though I haven't actually looked at the website to see if I can take pictures or not? Maybe I should do that!

      Delete
  10. That picture of him is just adorable. But OMG how fun!! I heard folks talking about this on twitter and that's so awesome that you were able to score tickets. I'm not sure I'll be reading Doctor Sleep, though. I still have to really work to convince myself to read those scary King books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just can't believe it! Still I can't believe it. I suppose The Shining and Doctor Sleep are more of King's scary books. That's true. But I sure do love them!!

      Delete