Wednesday, September 23, 2015

R.eaders I.mbibing P.eril X!

Here it is!  My favorite time of year and one of my favorite blogging events.  Be sure to go to the main page to find out about all the happenings because I am only going to participate in a few so you might be interested in other ones.  R.I.P. is known as Readers Imbibing Peril, and it is a challenge to read Mystery, Suspense, Thriller, Dark Fantasy, Gothic, Horror, and Supernatural. This challenge is put on by Stainless Steel Droppings normally but this year Carl needed some help so our gracious hosts this year are The Estella Society. The challenge officially runs from September 1st to October 31st. There is a group read also that people can participate it and that is always fun.
This is such a cool challenge, and since this is a category I mainly read anyway I am taking the plunge. I am going to pledge to be part of:

ripnineperilthird
Peril the Third: This Peril involves imbibing just one R.I.P.ping read.
Peril the Third means I will be reading just one book.  I think I have already picked on and the review will be up soon.  The book is Murder on the Orient Express by Agatha Christie.  I may jump in and read another book, but we'll see.
 
I am also going to take part in:
ripnineperilscreen
The movie I am going to chose is the movie based off of Murder on the Orient Express.  I think it will be fun to do the book and the movie together. 

Are you participating???  Happy Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment