Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Twilight the Graphic Novel Volume 2- Review


Just finished the second volume in the series of Twilight Graphic Novels.  I have really enjoyed the art work in the series.  Beautiful!  Here is the goodreads description:

Having uncovered the dark secret of her enigmatic classmate, Edward Cullen, Bella Swan embraces her feelings for him, trusting Edward to keep her safe despite the risks. When a rival clan of vampires makes its way into Forks, though, the danger to Bella has never been more real. Will she make the ultimate sacrifice to protect the people dearest to her? The second volume of Twilight: The Graphic Novelcompletes the visual adaptation of Stephenie Meyer's worldwide bestselling debut novel and is a must-have for any collector's library.


This is a great graphic novel. I can't find any information if there is going to be a third graphic novel in the series but I am hoping there will be!  The story itself falls flat... it is like a hurried Twilight graphic novel.  This is why I only gave it two stars.  The book only takes about an hour to read so I would get it from the library unless you are a die-hard Twilight fan.  The pictures are wonderful... here is a few





ONLY A FEW MORE WEEKS TILL THE MOVIE!!


1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! I read the first graphic novel and really enjoyed it so I can't wait to read this one :) I know what you mean about the fact that it seemed rushed but I just love the beautiful drawings. Can't wait for the movie!!!

    International EVE giveaway

    SeeitORreadit

    ReplyDelete