Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (#10)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly book meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, where we have the chance to share what upcoming releases we are on the edge of our seats in anticipation for.

Well since I just finished the newest Stephen King book I figure I might as well keep going with his book... so this week I am waiting on Dr Sleep.  Which it the sequel to The Shining.  There isn't a cover yet but I found a fan made one on the web.. also here is a video of Stephen King announcing the new book and what it will be about.  Love Live King!


What are you excited for this week?? Leave your link so I can see what books are coming out!

4 comments:

  1. I'm not really a Stephen King fan but I definitely understand the appeal for those who are! I hope you get to read his next book sooner rather than later!

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read The Shining a while back and a sequel to it sounds so good. =] Thanks for sharing. =]
    Here is My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like scary books and movies. I should really read something by him.

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete