Friday, February 10, 2012

Follow Friday (#27)




This is the day of the week where we get to know each other better by answering a question devised by our lovely hostesses Parajunkee & Alisoncanread. We also gain new followers by joining each other's sites via GFC, so please let me know if you're a new follower since I automatically follow back. And now for this week's question....
 

Q: What would your prefer: reading your favorite book over and over again until you got sick of it OR reading 100s of mediocre books? And why?

 Well... I guess this means I could only read one favorite book forever... or 100s of other books?  Well I wouldn't want to read the same book forever that's for sure.  So I would be 100s of other books.  I like to read new authors and see what they are about.  You never know if you'll find someone you like!!  

 

Leave your link!

5 comments:

  1. If it was just normal books I might like more than mediocre, I'm sure I'd pick them since I might love one of them, but if they're all mediocre to me, I can't go with it. ;o I need something I love to keep me into reading!

    New follower via GFC! :D Have an awesome weekend. My FF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. old follower, never know when you will find the next great book . here i my FF and a giveaway attached http://totallybookedsolid.blogspot.com/2012/02/follow-friday-plus-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. I'd go for my fav books. It'd be hard to re-read things but bad books are so depressing.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower! Your answer is very similar to mine! Here is my FF if you'd like to follow back: http://www.theonceandfuturelibrarian.blogspot.com/2012/02/feature-and-follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. The lure of new books always win me over!

    Came in through FF Links.
    New Follower!
    Looking forward to catching up to all your posts.
    http://b00kr3vi3ws.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete