Monday, March 23, 2015

Bloggiesta Spring 2015



The idea behind Bloggiesta is to spend these next four days working on perfecting your blog and connecting with other bloggers who are doing the same thing. Spread the word and get all your friends to come and fiesta with us!  If you haven’t heard about Bloggiesta before, it’s a weekend (March 23-29) where we all sit down to work on our blogs, do those things we keep putting off, as well as network and meet new bloggers and participate in challenges and giveaways. Definitely check it out, it’s a lot of fun! Plus this time Bloggiesta is an entire week!

I will update just this one post here so people don't keep seeing the same post over and over again.  So head here if you want to see my updates!  Here are my goals:

1.  I do this every time.  I moderate two book clubs on goodreads (Stephen King Fans and the Young Adult Book Club) and I need to moderate all the posts that happen on there.  I need to read through each and every thread/topic and use this weekend to do it since it takes so long and I have to stay caught up on it.
2. Back up Blog
3. Comment on Blogs participating in Bloggiesta
4. Participate in Challenges
5. Go through blogs I follow and stop following the ones that no longer blog, or that I don't stop by and visit.
6. Make a Once Upon a Time readathon blog post this weekend
7.  Come up with ideas for future discussions on the blog and write them up
8.

 
Trust me.. this list will get longer as the weekend goes on.  It always does!!! Usually I am quite successful during Bloggiesta.  Good luck everyone!!


15 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see that you're participating. I am too. I don't have a lot, but the things I do have a huge, so we'll see what happens. Good luck on your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with all of your goals- I hope you're successful this time around too. This week is a bit busy with school projects so I can't really take part. I DO hope to write/schedule as many book reviews as I can in the next week or so before I get even more behind. haha

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for reminding me to back up my blog, I hadn't done that in a while. Good luck with your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your Bloggiesta goals! I'm hosting a Bloggiesta challenge on coming up with a treasure trove of blog post ideas, if you'd like to join in and scratch off no. 7 on your list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonder list Angie! Good luck! and happy Bloggiesta!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It has been a while since I stopped in here. Good luck with your bloggiesta to do list. I am a little curious about the Once Upon A Time Readathon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck! I hope you get lots done this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great list! I like that you left room for the list to grow. Wishing you a happy and productive Bloggiesta!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow you have lots to do for bloggiesta! The going through the blogs I follow goal is one I need to work more on. I feel like if I can only organize them better and streamline in my bloglovin feed, I'll be a better commenter! Maybe I'll try to do it this weekend as a pseudo-bloggiesta goal. :D Good luck with your goals! I hope you're making lots of progress!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a great list, I need to unfollow the now-defunct blogs as well! Good luck in accomplishing your goals this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amber (@ YA Indulgences)March 25, 2015 at 10:40 PM

    Wow it's really great of you to moderate two groups on Goodreads. :) That's great. I hope you get everything on your list done. I'm having trouble with my list, haha. I need to write up my discussions as well. I always wait to the last minute. *sigh* Happy Bloggiesta!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My list always grows during Bloggiesta too! Hope you're able to complete all of your goals, and have fun at the same time! Happy Bloggiesta!

    Terri @ Alexia's Books and Such...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good luck, Angela (even though this is beyond late)! I really need to keep up with commenting on blogs, but it takes MONTHS for me to comment back since I'm busy (during spring break I managed to get through last year's comments...). I also need to start being more interactive with my cobloggers, but shyness always gets in my way for some reason. o_o

    ReplyDelete