Sunday, October 2, 2016

Sunday Post


Let's chat about what's going on this week... on my blog.. on other blogs... on the internet... and just everywhere!    I link up my post to Sunday Post hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Reader.

Hello all!  Sunday!  I'm so happy football is back.  One of my favorite things about this time of year.  Of course Halloween, and the leaves too.  I put up all my decorations today... I get so excited to see orange and purple glowing at night. Fall TV is back too.  I'm pretty much caught up on all the summer shows I'm watching so the DVR is open.  Of course I am about to marathon Luke Cage.  Can't just watch one of those episodes ... I have to watch them ALL.   

I've been trying to catch up on some reviews for the blog.  I'm really behind on reviewing comics.  Slowly catching up.  I plan on reading all the Throne of Glass novels so watch for the reviews for the next two books soon. I'm glad to be reading a series all at once, though I am sure those who follow the blog and don't read those books might find those posts a little boring.  I'm also reading the 3 compendiums of The Walking Dead.  Just finished the first one and am about to start the second one. So different then the show.  

We've started planning for the two Halloween parties we've been invited to and finally turned one down.  You are going to be shocked, but it's a Harry Potter party. A lot of characters had already been taken.  I picked the Grey Lady but seriously that's a hard costume.  I researched long and hard.  Most of the Harry Potter character costumes are hard to create unless you just wear robes.  Then I thought about being Cho Chang but when I went to Amazon the small/medium Ravenclaw robes were sold out.  I thought about being the fat lady and holding up a frame all night.  It was just drama so we nixed it. The other party we are going to is a 1920's theme and it's so much easier. 

Hope you are having a fantastic fall! 

No comments:

Post a Comment