Saturday, September 2, 2017

Template Change- Photobucket warning

Well... I'm bummed.  As I am sure a lot of you book bloggers know Photobucket came in and screwed up Blogger Blogs that were using 3rd party Photobucket images.  So there was a big warning on my page.  The blogger who created my blog no longer blogs or supports templates.  I went back and forth about what to do and finally just decided on a boring Blogger template.  Apparently it's $400 a year to be able to use photobucket images on sites other then their own so I'm pretty sure my blog designer isn't going to do that, nor go in and recode my template for free.  I don't blog as much as I used too so I don't really want to pay for a fancy look either.  Did any of you run into this?  What did you end up doing to fix it?



No comments:

Post a Comment