Friday, December 23, 2011

Follow Me Friday (#21)


This is the day of the week where we get to know each other better by answering a question devised by our lovely hostesses Parajunkee & Alisoncanread. We also gain new followers by joining each other's sites via GFC, so please let me know if you're a new follower since I automatically follow back. And now for this week's question....

Q:  If you had to spend eternity inside the pages of a book which book would you choose and why? 

 Wow such a good question!  And I just don't want to pick only the normal answer, which is of course Harry Potter.  But I feel a lot of people might pick that. So I am going to pick the 39 Clues series.  This is a great series full of adventure, traveling, clue hunting,  and a CAT!  I also just found out that starting December 25th there will be a short story released for .99 cents for 6 days!  I am very excited about this!!  For those of you who have been interested in the series but haven't read it I found a blog today that is giving away book 1-10.  Go here to enter:  39 clue series giveaway 

 




Dear Santa: Which books made it to your Christmas wish list this year?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Dear Santa,

I really don't buy book since I read so many and it is so expensive.. so a free book would be great!!  One of my favorite series is the Seven Kingdoms series: including Graceling by Kristen Cashore , and Fire by Kristin Cashore .  And I would just be in heaven if I could get an arc of Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore!




Happy Holidays to all my followers.  I am thankful that each one of you read my babbling! 


3 comments:

  1. Haven't read that series. Seen it around though! Hope you have a great holiday!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend and Happy Holidays!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HP all the way!!!! New follower so come follow me at bookreaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Harry Potter is awesome. Great choice!

    A new follower! :)
    Please check out my #FF too!
    http://forget8me8not.blogspot.com/2011/12/follow-friday-3.html

    ReplyDelete