Sunday, December 25, 2011

In My Mailbox (#14)

Another Weekend, Another Mailbox!! This is a feature where we all share with each other the yummy books that showed up at our doors! WARNING: In My Mailbox can lead to extreme envy and GINORMOUS wishlists!! In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren  Head on over to add your blog to the linky link and share your newest acquisitions with other book lovers.


So I wasn't going to do a post today since it's Christmas.  But I got a lot of books from the library last week and wanted to go ahead and post them.  I received the new Janet Evanovich Explosive Eighteen ,  Richard Matheson I am Legend which is the book club pick for December for my Stephen King Fan club,  Hans-Ake Lilja's Lilja's Library: The World of Stephen King who just did a great Q&A with my Stephen King Fan Club (link listed above), the new Lady Gaga book called Lady GagaLord of the Rings Location Guide  given to my husband from his friend who just got back from New Zealand, and finally my last library book is The Walking Dead compedium volume one by Robert Kirkman.  



WOW  ok three more books that I actually won from giveaways... 




Thanks to Karis @ YA Litwit for Girl Interupted! 

Thanks to Amanda @ Maestra Amanda's Bookshelf for Princess Ben!



And finally thanks to Malinda Lo @ Malinda Lo's blog for her book Ash that I won... AND IT WAS SIGNED!!  She stopped by my Young Adult Book Club Q&A and did a Q&A with the group.


Ok that was a long long in My Mailbox this time.  Lots of work put into this post.. PHEWW!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment