Thursday, April 28, 2011

Trailer Thursday




Book, Movie, Comic, and Series Trailers are so tantalizing, just can’t get enough of them.  A meme hosted by Readaholics Anonymous !   Post any trailer of something you are excited for!

So this week I am reading A Discovery of Witches and was going to post a trailer for that book, but can't find one!  Sooooo I decided to post the book trailer for The Book Thief by Markus Zusak which is the book club pick for my Stephen King Fan Club .  I have read this book already, but the group is reading it because it was chosen as a book we would recommend to Mr. King.




For my movie trailer this week, I am posting the trailer for Fast Five.  The Rock and Vin Diesel in the same movie is my cup of tea.  I will be at the theater this Friday night checking it out!




And for my video game trailer this week I am posting Mass Effect 2 trailer.  I am currently playing this game... that is until last night.  I turned on my Xbox 360 and got the Red Ring Of Death.... but that is another blog entry!




What are you looking forward to this week?? ??

1 comment:

  1. Definitely can't wait for some Vin Diesel and Rock high speed car chase action. Rawr!

    Yay! I'm excited I found another book blogger that's into playing video games. =D I'm looking forward to L.A. Noire.

    ReplyDelete