Friday, January 6, 2012

Follow Me Friday (#23)


This is the day of the week where we get to know each other better by answering a question devised by our lovely hostesses Parajunkee & Alisoncanread. We also gain new followers by joining each other's sites via GFC, so please let me know if you're a new follower since I automatically follow back. And now for this week's question....

Q: Go count the number of unread books sitting on your shelf. How many?

 I haven't put a lot of reviews on here this past week because I am helping out with my new born nephew. BUSY and NO SLEEP!  But the reviews will come back next week!  I have 107 to-be-read books.  I know it's not a lot but I try to keep my list low so that it doesn't seem so daunting.  What is the number of your list???



 

7 comments:

  1. WO.OW It's kind of nice that you'll always have something to read, though! :D New follower!

    FF @

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good number, you'll never run out of books to read. I have lots more and freaking out about it, because I have been busy lately. New follower!! Happy reading!

    Here's my hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Over 100! That's crazy! I didn't really count mine, I just estimated, haha! But then I realized that I didn't count the books on my Nook! So I might be pushing 100. New follower! Check out my Follow Friday:

    Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower!

    Nice number :)

    http://adaysencounter.com/wordpress/?p=213

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's what I like to try to do with my TBR pile! Yet mines at 52 and it will likely grow by the weekend!

    Hope things are going well with your nephew!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on that new nephew :) A good excuse to have lots of TBR books!

    Happy Follow Friday!!
    http://brunettelibrarian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopping through. My book list number is similar to yours. I really want to get the list down soon.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete