Thursday, March 1, 2012

Follow Me Friday (#28)






This is the day of the week where we get to know each other better by answering a question devised by our lovely hostesses Parajunkie & Alisoncanread. We also gain new followers by joining each other's sites via GFC, so please let me know if you're a new follower since I automatically follow back. And now for this week's question....

I am sorry all the font is not the same I just CANNOT get it to change!! 

Q: What book would you love to see made into a movie or television show and do you have actors/actresses in mind to play the main characters

Wow this is a tough question!  So for my followers who follow me for my YA books this one is not for you.  This is for my followers who love Dungeons and Dragons.  I am going to pick the Drizzt series.  For those who want to know more about this here is the wikipedia link : Drizzt series by RA Salvatore.

This series I think would be a wonderful fantasy series.  There has already been a lot of artwork about the series, so the readers already have an idea of what the characters might look like.  Here is some of the artwork.  

 Here is Drizzt the main character.  He is a dark elf



I have seen a lot of people casting someone who is white to play Drizzt in a movie... but he is clearly of black skin.  I like Wesley Snipes from when he did the blade movies.  I think he would be perfect!
Here is Catti-bree.  She is a human....  so Emma Watson with short hair would be perfect.







Here is Wulfgar (on the right) he is a human warrior .  He is sooo strong and when I saw the movie Thor I know Chris Hemsworth was perfect!





So these are my choices... not sure who has read this series but I would love to know who you would cast in this movie!!




Ok well happy Follow Me Friday.  Be sure to leave me a comment so I can go and check yours out!!!  

9 comments:

  1. Never heard of this one, but it sounds pretty cool!

    New follower via GFC!

    Here's our FF

    Jamie@Addicted2Heroines

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma Watson is stunning....I have always wanted to read this series, so I will def be giving it a check out now!

    New Follower-

    ~V

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard only good things about this series. And LOVE Emma :))

    New follower :)

    My #FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't read this one... but sounds interesting!!!

    ***Old Follower***
    http://b00kr3vi3ws.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd totally watch that movie. ;)

    I'm a new gfc follower. ;)
    http://notjustnonsense.blogspot.com/2012/03/ff-feature-follow-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great answer!

    New follower!
    Bri @ Kindling the Fire
    My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice casting, good answer.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/03/feature-follow.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would so watch that! I love your actor picks, I think Wesley Snipes would make an awesome dark elf! New follower :)
    My Friday Hops

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haven't read the series yet. I love the actor/actress you chose.

    ReplyDelete