Top Ten Tuesday- Book Related Probelms
Monday, February 16, 2015
It’s Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish! This week's topic is Book Related Problems I Have. I do think readers have problems.. some of mine are serious. So let's go.
1. Being like number two hundred on the library wait list for a book I am dying to read. I get most of my books from the library. Almost all of them.. so when I go to the library's website and put a book on hold and see that my number is higher then ten... then that's a problem.
2. Cover art work changes in series. I can't stand this! Though I did ask an author once why they did that and they said that the publisher changed and the publisher decided to go with a new cover. Makes sense I guess but don't they know that there are those of us collecting those series books and we want them to match??
3. Series. Reading a series and then reading new series so then it's hard to get back and finish that first series I was reading. Right now I have 3 or 4 series that are finished but I have been reading other books and just haven't gotten around to finishing the series I already started! NOOOO!
4. Wanting to just read all day long. Yes I wish I could read all day long. But I have things to do and TV shows to watch.. video games to play, a blog to run. The list goes on. I seriously don't know how some of these other bloggers read so many books.
5. Not having my books in the living room. I wish I could just stare at my bookcases all day. But alas they are up in the room I have designated as the library.
6. Bookmarks. I can never hang onto a bookmark! They get lost all over my chair. So I end up grabbing anything in sight to use for one.
7. Stickers on book covers! Ughhhh I hate those price tag stickers on books and on my DVD covers. Just drives me bonkers. I always pick them off and my husband looks at me like I am crazy.
8. Books for gifts. People buying me a book for a gift and I had no intention of ever reading that book. Now that is awkward. Though I read it anyways because they swear it's great.
9. Books and Movies. Needing to read a book as soon as you see a movie coming out that's based off that book. I must do this. I cannot watch a movie without reading the book first!
10. Game of Thrones THE BIGGEST PROBLEM. George RR Martin will not finish Game of Thrones in a timely manner. I mean... WOW. Stephen King can push great books out super fast.
What's on your list this week????