Friday, May 18, 2012

Follow Me Friday (#34)




This is the day of the week where we get to know each other better by answering a question devised by our lovely hostesses Parajunkee & Alisoncanread. We also gain new followers by joining each other's sites via GFC, so please let me know if you're a new follower since I automatically follow back. And now for this week's question....
  
Q. Summer Vacation is upon us. What would be the perfect vacation spot for you to catch up on your reading and relax?

A.  Wow... well for me it would be outdoors.  Like Yellowstone or fishing/camping somewhere.  In fact, I am going to Yellowstone in 2013.  Yea I know it's a long time out... but you have to make reservations a year out.  We made reservations for Yellowstone Sept 2013 last week.  The reservations for 2013 opened on May 1st and by May 9th Sept 12 2013 was already BOOKED up!!  WOW!  We got all the other dates we wanted though.  I can't wait to get up there and read some great books!! 

Now I just need some recommendations on good books that help visitors navigate the Yellowstone Park... any suggestions???  
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I don't know any books on Yellowstone, but how about an insider's guide? Yellowstone is practically in my backyard, and I've spent so many summers up there that I've lost track. Seriously, if you would like some great hikes/waterfalls/places to do/see, email me at emsreviewsbooks{at}gmail{dot}com. I'd be happy to help out!

    And on another note, it really is a great place to take a good book. So peaceful and amazing.

    Old follower :)

    My FF

    ReplyDelete