Dewey 24 Hour Readathon
Saturday, April 25, 2015
I am excited to be participating for the second time in Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-thon. This is going to be quite an adventure. There are all kinds of fun things happening today. . I will update here all day so if you want to see how I am doing click on this blog post. I just don't want to spam everyone all day... but who knows.. maybe I will?? Let me be honest... I slept in today. I am more of a night owl so I would prefer to read late and sleep late. I was supposed to start at 6 am!! This time around I am also a cheerleader so I need to get started stopping by all your blogs and twitter accounts cheering you on. I am team JO so be on the lookout.
Currently Reading: Dust Lands by Moria Young
Books Finished: None
Pages Read: 60
Amount of Time Spent Reading: 1 hour
Snacks: None yet
Where are you reading: In my favorite recliner!
I will be updating a lot on Twitter. My Twitter handler is @Kingmod
So far participating in the opening meme:
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? In reading from Colorado!
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? Honestly I am most looking forward to getting through a few of the ARC comics I have from Netgally.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Cheetos Puffs. Yum so Yum!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! My name is Angie.. I have been blogging here for almost five years now!! I love it. This is actually my second time participating in this readathon. Surprising. I just never thought there would be any way that I could read for 24 hours. We will see right?
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? I think I would like to meet a few more bloggers this time around going through the same thing. I remember last time I was still reading at 1 am and a cheerleader stopped by and kept me going even thought I wanted to sleep.