Thursday, January 24, 2013

Follow Me Friday

This is the day of the week where we get to know each other better by answering a question devised by our lovely hostesses Parajunkee & Alisoncanread. We also gain new followers by joining each other's sites via GFC, so please let me know if you're a new follower. And now for this week's question....
Q. What is the last book to kept you up late into the night to finish it?
A. The last books I read that were really really good were the Locke and Key series by Joe Hill. 
It will blow your mind how good they are!
 They are graphic novels.. so they are really short.  Takes maybe an hour to read or so.  But they are good!!!  They will blow your mind... if you are bored right now you should take the time to glance through my reviews... Locke and Key.  I have some cool pics on each review!


What book did you just love????

8 comments:

  1. Aw! I haven't read that one yet! But am adding it now on my TBR!

    Here's my FF :)

    New follower via GFC

    Love,
    Kate @ The Bookaholic Blurbs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't read that one. I'm checking out so many new books on GR thanks to this week's answers! :D Old follower via GFC. My FF is at LKHill or Musings on Fantasia. Happy Friday! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a really interesting series. I haven't read many graphic novels and will have to check these out.

    Old follower. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't read those yet, I'll definitely check them out!

    Here's my FF: www.best-of-ya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh nice one! Haven't heard of this one. I love the graphic novels as well! They are rather quick reads but still amazing!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of the series! I will have to look it up. GFC follower!

    My FF Post

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never heard of this series. It sounds good!

    New networked blogs follower! Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Q. What is the last book to kept you up late into the night to finish it?

    I recently read The MIdwifes Tale and I could hardly put it down. SOOOOO good!

    ReplyDelete