Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Free tickets to Beautiful Creatures movie pre-screening



Hello everyone!!  As some of you may know my Young Adult Book Club is reading Beautiful Creatures this month.  I am happy to say that I was contacted by Denver Theaters to let everyone know that you have an opportunity to score free tickets to the pre-sreening of the movie on February 6th.  The link I am providing is only for the Denver, CO showing but I encourage all of you to sign up at Gofobo and see if there is a showing in your area too.  This is a good website for being able to get a sneak peek at a movie (not just this movie).  I will be there so let me know if you plan on attending the Denver screening also.  Here is the link to Gofobo .

The Denver Theaters has also given me some loot from the movie to giveaway so watch for the giveaway post on my blog soon!!  Enjoy!!





2 comments: