Sunday, April 3, 2016

Sunday Post


Let's chat about what's going on this week... on my blog.. on other blogs... on the internet... and just everywhere!    I link up my post to Sunday Post hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Reader.

Holy smokes I haven't done a Sunday Post in a long long time. Everything around here is going well.  I am quite excited for Spring.  This was a really nice weekend here.  A few weeks ago I planted some seeds (peas, lettuce, cabbage) and got some new manure in the garden. I've also already mowed the lawn once and it's do for another.  I just love yard work.  Last week we attended a fantastic Broadway show Newsies.  My husband is obsessed with that movie.. it's OK to me.  The Broadway show though was fantastic.  The next show we are going to is the Beauty and The Beast Broadway show.  There are a few more shows I would like to see but I can only get my husband to go to so many.  The show I am dying to see of course is Hamilton.  I hope that starts traveling soon and comes through my city. 

A photo posted by Wsbronco (@wsbronco) on

On the Blog:

And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie
Batman V Superman Movie Review
Comic Adventures Issue #38

Around the Blogospere:

I'm all signed up for the 24 hour Dewey Readathon.  I have participated in it before and thought it was quite fun.  I don't even actually read the whole 24 hours.  I try but it's useless for me.


Historical Romance 101 is back!  Look for it tomorrow.

Brooding about the Brontes is coming up.  Which is really perfect for me since I have never read Jane Eyre.  Shocking I know!



Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment