Sunday, April 24, 2016

Sunday Post



Let's chat about what's going on this week... on my blog.. on other blogs... on the internet... and just everywhere!    I link up my post to Sunday Post hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Reader.

Two Sunday posts in one month??  I'm on a roll.  Warm weather is here so I planted a ton of grass seed... so much winter kill.  I get winter kill every year despite all the efforts I make to make it not happen.  Sigh. I'm excited though to get a lot of use out of my backyard this year.  Tonight is the premier of Game of Thrones.  So ready.  Though.. technically I still have a lot of shows on my DVR to watch but they'll get pushed back.  I have started playing The Division on PS4.  I kind of got sucked into it by a friend but I am really starting to enjoy it, especially since I've been pushing other friends into playing.  We of course have our tickets to the IMAX Civil War movie coming up.  We've been going through all the movies to get ready for it (the Captain America movies and Avenger movies). 

I participated in Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon.  It was ok... it's gotten so big though.  I didn't really have any interaction with other bloggers this time around, not even my cheerleader.  So that was kind of a bummer. 

I've seriously been into coloring lately.  It actually is kind of relaxing.  I have a Star Wars coloring book, Harry Potter coloring book, Enchanted Forest and a Secret Garden book.  I really want to try out these water color pencils I keep hearing about, but haven't found any yet to buy.  I might just have to order them through Prime. It was hard enough for me to find a 72 pack.  I read this article recently that coloring is so popular right now that colored pencil factories are having a hard time keeping up with the sales! 


A photo posted by Wsbronco (@wsbronco) on

On the Blog this past few weeks:


Upcoming:



No comments:

Post a Comment