Friday, August 3, 2012

Follow Me Friday (#40)



Wow is it really my Follow Me Friday post #40!!!  Time has flown! This is the day of the week where we get to know each other better by answering a question devised by our lovely hostesses Parajunkee & Alisoncanread. We also gain new followers by joining each other's sites via GFC, so please let me know if you're a new follower. And now for this week's question....
 
Q.  Do your reading habits change based on your mood? Do you read a certain genre if you are feeling depressed or happy?  

A.  My reading habits don't actually change but the way I feel about a book will change.  Especially if I am depressed.  Then anything good that happens in a book I will just role my eyes at.  Sad music will play in the background......

This seemed like a short answer.... :(  What about you? 

10 comments:

  1. Haha, I guess I get like that too at times. Good answer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha that's so true. Sometimes if I'm sad and I read a contemporary where the guy is so perfect I'm like um that doesn't happen in real life. haha. My Feature & Follow Friday Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, I know what you mean. SOmetimes it feels like nothing good in a book can actually happen.

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/08/follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha! I love the pic of the piano :-) Thanks for sharing!

    New follower via GFC.

    Ensconced in YA
    http://cahreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you have a great Friday! New Follower..
    Ashley @ #BookNerd

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hee hee! That's kinda funny! But yeah, I read what I want to read--paranormals--despite my mood. But I can be very vocal when reading when there is just one of THOSE moments!!! :)

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol, agreed. Just hopping through **New Follower via GFC** www.bookishtimes.blogspot.co.uk
    PS: Love your header.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Agreed, though I hadnt thought about it before. If Im already in a bad mood, Im more likely to not like the book.

    :)

    Old follower
    My FF
    -Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do the same thing when I'm in a bad mood! If something that's not quite believably good happens I'm like YEAH RIGHT. Tho I do prefer happier books when sad because they might take me out of my funk.

    My follow friday! Please visit! New follower!

    ReplyDelete