Thursday, August 9, 2012

Follow Me Friday (#41)




Wow is it really my Follow Me Friday post #40!!!  Time has flown! This is the day of the week where we get to know each other better by answering a question devised by our lovely hostesses Parajunkee & Alisoncanread. We also gain new followers by joining each other's sites via GFC, so please let me know if you're a new follower. And now for this week's question....
 
Q.  What would you do if you could start your blog over again from scratch?
 
A.  Well I really don't know what I would do differently.  I worked really hard all by myself to learn how to blog.  I would go from blog to blog commenting, trying to get followers, figuring out what memes were.  I also had to figure out how to get a template for my blog.  Which I finally found a free one that had everything I needed.  I had to figure out a few things still.  I am learning every day!!!!  I really would like to learn how to put one of those "about me" boxes with my little picture under every post but have never found the html for that for blogger.  If anyone knows how let me know!!  If I could start over right now and have a secret wish that would be that I would have $100 extra bucks to spend on someone doing my blogger template for me.  In the theme of cats and books!!!  :)  I have explored how to do my own blog layout, checked out books from the library.  But none really tell you how to make a header and stuff.  If only money grew on trees!!
 
 
 What about you... anything you would change???
 

6 comments:

  1. I'm with you on wishing money grew from trees! New GFC Follower!
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could afford a blog designer. I like you're layout though. I have no idea how to put the picture under your posts. Someone with wordpress could probably help you. Here's mine: http://harleybearbookblog.blogspot.com/2012/08/feature-follow-friday-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I still don't know about making the leap to having a specially designed template or my own blog domain. This is really fun for me and all, but I do want to be a writer so I didn't want to put too much into my blog.

    But in ways I have! I love my blogger template even though I still have issues with blogger on occasion and not working properly. But oh well!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had the money to have a pro template made to. I think mine is a bit of a mess lol.

    Old follower hopping throught : )

    my FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Your answer was great!(: I'm a new blogger so I'm not sure what I would change right now!(x Mind checking out my blog?(: And maybe possibly follow?(x

    New follower!
    simple-books.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also wish professional blog design was less expensive! But no matter how good at it the designers are, I'm sure it is pretty time-consuming, especially with other clients and then your personal life. So I GUESS it's worth it.

    lol :P

    http://herebebookwyrms.blogspot.com/2012/08/follow-friday-7.html

    ReplyDelete