Top Ten Tuesday- Favorite Authors
Monday, April 20, 2015
It’s Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish! This week's topic is top then favorite authors. I read such a variety of books that I really only have a few top ten authors. Ones that I love sooo much that I would buy anything from them. So let's get started:
1. Stephen King is hands down my favorite author. He got me into reading. I've been to a book signing of his and it was such a great night.
2. Charlaine Harris. This is another author who got me into reading. The Sookie Stackhouse books are so fun to me. Though I have to admit I haven't read any of Harris' other books. Though I should!
3. George RR Martin. Even though I get very annoyed with the fact that it takes Martin forever to write a book... I love his writing. I also love how involved he is with his fans. His blog is fun to read.
4. Janet Evanovich. I really enjoy her fun writing style. I could probably read her book in one day, but I love how fun and carefree her writing is. I wish she would go on a book tour near me. It would be so fun!
6. Rainbow Rowell. I really like the books this author puts out. So meaningful. She writes books for the everyday person going through everyday problems. I love her instagram account too!
7. Laini Taylor. This is another author I have really grown to love. She only has one book series out right now but I can't wait to read more from her. I am curious what she will write about.
8. The Oatmeal. I love this comic and will read anything this man writes!!
9. Jane Austen. I really love her books. They make me feel like I am in another time and place. The romance, the way people talk and dress. I sometimes wish I lived in this time.
10. RA Salvatore. Such a great fantasy writer. I just love love his work. He builds a huge world around a few characters that I just grew to love.
What about you this week?? Who are some of your favorite authors??