Monday, April 1, 2013

Blog Blitz


I found this fun Blog Hop called Blog Blitz from Cruising Altitude 2.0  that I wanted to tell all of you about.  Here is the description:

Sign up on the linky list below, making sure to record your email address, and you’ll instantly become a member of the Blog Blitz Team.  Then from time to time, I will select a deserving blog (that must be part of the Blitz Team) and a specific date.  I will then email the team members that information and on that date we all will go out of our way to visit that blog and leave an encouraging comment on their most recent post.  I'm talking about hopefully a 100+ comments appearing out of the blue in one day!  You can read more about it here.

Really it looks like a lot of fun and a great way to discover new blogs.  I will be participating in my first one tomorrow (where I stop at someone's blog)!  I think it is great for the blogging community! Be sure to stop on over and check out Blog Blitz.

5 comments: