Friday, April 12, 2013

Paper Riot's Picture This

This week I am featured over at Paper Riot! I love that this blog does this fun meme.. check it out and sign yourself up too!!
From Paper Riot:  I love books. I love photography. And I love getting to know new people. That's why I decided to combine these three things in this little feature called Picture This, where I ask other bloggers to share five pictures with us, bookish and non-bookish. But mostly bookish. This time, we're admiring snap shots taken by angie angela's anxious life!  


11 comments:

  1. Congrats! I love the bookshelf. I need one that is tall like yours. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I'm so happy that you enjoyed doing this! :D Thanks again for participating, Angie!! I loved seeing your pictures. (And thanks for the shout-out!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a lot of fun! I think it is a fun feature and hope people keep signing up!

      Delete
  3. Your shots are gorgeous, Angie! I love the bookshelf full of amazingness! I'm jealous, I wish my bookshelf was as cluttered, but, sadly, I don't buy that much. DX And I love the meet with R.R. Martin! I think I get jealous of any who has already met at least one author they know even if I don't really know them or haven't read any of their books to praise them.

    Wonderful post, Angie! You have such an awesome display of things in your home. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I love my bookcases too. I have just such a variety on them.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Yea.. I wanted to get a picture of my husband in his security uniform for his part time job at the library. But he didn't work the week I took these pictures!!

      Delete
  5. I love your bookcases! Even when we were kids you had a great bookcase in your room. We love knickknacks!!! Must get it from mom :)

    ReplyDelete