Monday, April 29, 2013

Bout of Books 7.0!


Bout of Books


I am going to participate again in this read-a-thon!  I really need to get caught up on some books andwhen I saw others participating in it I knew it was perfect for me.  It starts on the 13th!

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 13th and runs through Sunday, May 19th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 6.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog.


Don't forget to use the #boutofbooks hashtag when updating on Twitter and follow boutofbooks.
I will be updating my progress here on my webpage and on my my twitter page. 
I will be doing a master post as the read-a-thon gets closer with all the books I plan to read and with all the challenges I do!  Can't wait to get started!


2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for this! Can't wait to see what books you pick to read. Also, that phone cover is really cool. I couldn't even tell it was a phone cover at first. Very sneaky!

    ReplyDelete