It’s Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish! This week's topic is Bookish Confessions. This is a repeat topic and what's crazy it's my first Top Ten Tuesday topic when I first started blogging. LOL!! So crazy. I have quite a few confessions so here goes:
1. A confession that some of my readers may not know is that 98% of my books come from the library. I hardly EVER buy a book anymore. I just can't afford all the books that I read. I do get jealous though when I see everyone's bookcases. Especially those booktubers! Man their bookcases are huge.
2. I love my ereader! I never thought I would say that but my mom bought me one for my birthday a few years ago and I didn't think I would like it. Of course since mom and dad got it for me I gave it a shot and just love it. I get quite a few Netgalley books on it too! I have upgraded from my Nook Color to a Nexus 7 tablet which is really nice and I enjoy taking it on trips. The other good thing about an ereader is that I don't have to worry about the covers matching on books. I love my covers matching and can't stand when they change mid-series.
3. I moderate two big groups on goodreads. The Stephen King Fan group which now has almost 7000 members and the Young Adult Book Club which about 7000 members too. I work really hard on these groups and it's pretty fun. Feel free to stop by and join in.
5. I didn't read all through high school. I just didn't have time. I read all through middle school (Fear Street) and then I didn't read again until college!! I just was more into other things and now all I can think about is all the books I missed out on!
6. I don't cry when reading books normally. Maybe it's that I stay away from books that make me cry. Just not interested in being sad when I am reading. I want to be happy and get away from normal life. So I haven't even bothered reading Fault in Our Stars because I know it is supposed to be sad.
7. I do NOT loan out books that are signed. I just refuse to even give someone the possibility to lose it or ruin it. I'm sure it would be an accident if they did that but I just don't want to deal with it.
8. I hate people loaning me books and saying it is the best book ever. I think feel like I have to read it and then push it up in front of everything else on my TBR pile!! I would much rather have a gift card to a book shop. Funny thing is though I always want to gift people books that I love.
9. I am NOT a writer. I swear that people who don't read just assume that if you are a reader then you are a writer. I can't think of plots at all. Just ... none.
10. I do NOT bend corners of books to save my spot. That who "dog-ears" annoys me and that ruins the book. I mean how would you like to read a library book is someone has bent it all to hell????
What about you?? What are your bookish confessions???