Crazy For Books' Book Blogger Hop
Question this week: Q: If you were given the chance to spend one day in a fictional world (from a book), which book would it be from and what would that place be?
well I love fantasy books. And this may be someone else's answer but I would love to be in Rivendale in the Lord of the Rings trilogy. I love the idea of living there and the movies did such a good job of making the place even more magical then my imagination.
Parajunkee's Follow My Book Blog Friday.
Q. It's circle time. Time for us to open up and share. Can you tell us FIVE quirky habits or things about you? We all have them... I decided to make my list about books!
1. Well I MUST stop at the library once a week!
2. I like to read books on my Nook Color BUT I also like to have a hard copy of the book from the library in my hands too!
3. I never have the same bookmark... it is usually a scrap piece of paper I find.
4. I hate when people lend me books they recommend because then I have to squeeze them into my TBR pile in front of everything so I can get the book back to them in a decent time (I would never tell this to anyone else) :)
5. If a movie is coming out based on a book I MUST read the book before the movie. I will skip the movie if I haven't read it. I prefer a book to be a surprise plot rather then the movie.
Well that is all. Those were fun questions to answer this week! Leave your comments so I can stop by and read about you!