Friday, December 12, 2014

Walking Dead Season 2 Video Game Review



I love TellTale games so much!!!  I actually beat this one a while back but am just now getting around to reviewing it.   I got to play it as each chapter came out ... sometimes it was torture waiting for each chapter... and now I have to wait for season 3!  Of course this ends on a cliffhanger. For those of you who haven't played these TellTale games yet they are fun and easy for all gamers.  Really you just push buttons with prompts and the best part is you make decisions for the characters and your choices will affect future story lines in the game. 

This particular game has like 5 different outcomes!  I of course had to look them all up and I still think I might the right choice. In this season you play Clementine again and join a group that is running out of food, supplies running low, trying to keep a baby alive, and so on.  You have to make hard choices in this game and that is what I love about it.  I try to make myself really feel like I am in a zombie apocalypse. 


I am very curious about season 3 because in season one basically everyone playing made different choices but we all ended up in the same story line eventually. This time the start of season 3 can start people at all kinds of different plot points.  So it will have to be a much larger game.  I am now really excited about playing the TaleTell game Game of Thrones.  Though that one I will wait for all 6 chapters to come out instead of buying the season pass.  I am going to skip the Borderlands TellTale game because I am just not a fan of the series.  I might play it when all the episodes are out but we'll see. This game gets an A!

7 comments:

  1. I've heard such great things about this game and Clem seems like a really awesome character. I need to play it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the review. I have only finished the first episode of season one, so I have a lot to catch up on. I love it though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What I love is that this game carries on the series with all new characters!! Just great. You can get the game from redbox for cheap and beat it in about 5-6 hours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What I love is that this is really a game for everyone. TellTale does an excellent job with this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is sort of a chose your own adventure game. I loved those books which is probably why I love these games so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hadn't heard of this film till now... I am going to pass since I barely have time to blog about half the stuff I am doing now. Thanks for inviting me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard their other games are good too. I want to finish this one first, but I'll probably look into their Game of Thrones game eventually.

    ReplyDelete