Thursday, August 8, 2013

Harry Potter Moment of the Week- I want to be in Quidditch!


I am participating in Harry Potter moment of the week hosted by  Uncorked Thoughts .  Here is what we do:

This is a meme hosted Uncorked Thoughts.  The aim of this meme is to share with fellow bloggers a character, spell, chapter, object or quote from the books/ films/ J. K. Rowling herself or anything Potter related! I will be picking a topic within HP for us to focus on each week and then if anyone wants to take part feel free!  There is now a full list of the topics to come here.

Q. I want to be a ______ in Quidditch, and why?

A.  Well to be honest I have never been much of a sports girl.  I just don't have fun running around (flying around) and trying to do things. So I would want to be in the audience!  That's right.  I am a huge sports fan so I would be the perfect fan in the audience.  I would yell, cheer, wear my team's colors. 


I mean... who wouldn't want to wear Luna's hat to a game?  I am a big football fan and love going to the games so I would be right at home at a Quidditch match.


What about you????  

13 comments:

  1. I agree, I've never been much for sports. If I were ona quidditch team, I'm probably just have fun flying around and pretending I was doing stuff (kinda like what I did in P.E. class, lol).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA! Yea I remember PE. I didn't do anything in there!!!

      Delete
  2. That's so fun! Luna's hat is fantastic :D Everyone needs a good cheering section in the audience so your choice is perfect. Thank you so much for stopping by my Harry Potter Moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Luna's hat. Just perfect. I think it would've been cool if someone did a snake hat like that for Slytherin!

      Delete
  3. Love your answer! I enjoy watching sports as a spectator, but playing them- not so much. I consider myself pretty clumsy, so the coordination just isn't there, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have always loved watching sports. But playing them... not so much.

      Delete
  4. Good pick! Since I'd never make the team, probably most likely for sure, I'd have to be in the audience as well. I'd get my cheer on big time! And Luna's hat is great, I'd love to have it as well :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love to cheer! Stomp my feet, hold signs.. yell at the refs... just so fun!

      Delete
  5. Great pick. I'd be a chaser, I played netball when I was younger, so I think I could score a few goals!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going to have to google netball and see what it is!

      Delete
  6. This is such a great feature! It makes me want to re-read the books! I'm not a big sports gal either, so I would pick being an audience member too! It's cool to watch everyone zooming around. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know... it would be fun. I think flying around on a broom during a match would be like driving a car in NASCAR!

      Delete
  7. hahah great answer! Yeah, in real like I'm a lot like Hermione myself so I think I'd probably just be a fangirl :) That's not to say I wouldn't enjoy flying a broom around though ;) Fab pick ^^ and thanks for stopping by earlier ♥ Sorry it took me so long to get back, nice Summer weather really seems to put a cramp in my blogging style >.<

    ReplyDelete