Monday, August 26, 2013

Classics Retold-OZ Month


Yeah I am excited about September!  I am participating in Classics Retold and I picked The Wonderful Wizard of Oz.  So during the month I'll be reviewing and featuring different retellings of the classic, including the classic itself.

I plan on reviewing:

The Wonderful Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum
Wizard of Oz Pop Up Book 
Drama! The Four Dorothys by Paul Ruditis
Wicked by Gregory Maguire
Wicked the Broadway show
an Off to Oz giveaway hop where people participating in Classics Retold
Wizard of Oz movies
Wizard of Oz comic books by Marvel



Be on the lookout for all my Oz features next month!!


Classics Retold

12 comments:

  1. Yay, I'm so looking forward to Classics Retold too! You have a great line-up - I'm especially excited for your post on the Broadway show since it's one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This should be a fun month. I can't wait to read everyone's posts!

      Delete
  2. That sounds cool. I just came across Oz retelling that I hadn't heard of before (or at least that's what it sounded like based on the title), but I can't remember what it was called.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like fun. Look forward to reading your thoughts. I enjoyed Wicked (the book and the play).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds fun! And awww, I'd LOVE to see Wicked the Broadway show :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun idea, I can't wait to hear your thoughts! :) Happy reading.

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete