It’s Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by the wonderful blog at The Broke and the Bookish! This week's topic is Top Ten reasons I love being a blogger/reader. I don't always participate in TTT but this seems like a fun topic to me.
These are in no particular order:
1. I really like interacting with people. I used to only interact with people who like books on goodreads. Then I started to see these book blogs and thought I need in on that too. It's been fun and I have met a lot of new people and discovered a lot of new blogs. Especially this past year.
2. Building my TBR pile!! I know have so many books I don't know what to read next.
3. Learning HTML/CSS. I did this blog all by myself. Meaning I went out on the web, talked to other bloggers, and basically just taught myself. Blogging tips from other people can be found on a tab on my blog. And it's hard stuff!! Especially on BLOGGER!
4. Thinking about discussion posts. I like these the best and I am sure everyone else would agree. I just love when an aha moment comes to my mind and other bloggers are just as passionate about the topic as I am. Of course I hate the moments when I can't think of a discussion post too.. that's no fun.
5. I love that reading takes me to another world.
6. I love that reading allows me to find similar interests with complete strangers after I finish a book.
7. Reading a book gets me way more excited about a movie that is based off of said book. I mean the book is always better right????
8. I love that on my blog I not only talk about my love of books... but all things GEEK. Comics, movies, TV and Video Games.
9. It is never boring... if I am not blogging, I am reading... if not reading I am blogging!! Win Win!
I used a bunch of gifs a but you know see #3 above and you'll know why. I have seen all the fancy TTT posts where people do beautiful graphics and well... ugh!
*** Make sure your Disqus ID has your blog listed in your
profile so I can visit your blog back, or leave a link to your blog. If you can't see the comments contact me.***