Saturday, May 31, 2014

Sunday Post

Let's chat about what's going on this week... on my blog.. on other blogs... on the internet... and just everywhere!    I link up my post to Sunday Post and Stacking the Shelves.

I have been super super busy the last two weeks with traveling and family visiting.  Luckily I already had posts written.  So I haven't been able to visit blogs like I normally do but next week I'll be back in action. 


On the Blog:

Around the Blogospere:
Print plus ebooks... would you by both at a discounted rate??

Internet:
 I didn't see many videos this week... so I thought I would feature one of my favorite people to check out on youtube!  



Books Books Books... 
Well I put my books on a vacation hold so I shouldn't get any new ones till next week.  I am also behind on seeing movies so my reviews for Xmen and Maleficent will be late (is you were waiting to read them!~).



13 comments:

  1. Jessica @ a GREAT readMay 31, 2014 at 6:33 PM

    Nice!! I plan to see Maleficent with the family tomorrow! Or that's what we said last night, so we will see what tomorrow brings!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to see Maleficent tomorrow. I can't wait to read your review. I've heard so many excellent things about this movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice video review of X-Men, I still haven't seen that yet and it's irritating me! LOL. Maybe this week...


    I've heard it's big on Mystique, and she was always a favorite character of mine from the comics, so looking forward to seeing what they do with her. The X-Men movies have been hit or miss with me, but I'm hoping to like this one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My family has been busy lately, but I really really want to see some new movies, especially XMen. I'm curious what you thought!

    Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see Maleficent!! I will totally be there this week sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eek... I am super excited about that movie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mystique was always a cool character to me also. I would like to see what they do with her too. I have heard many good things about the XMen film.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will be checking out these movies this week. I feel so behind on blogging this week and last week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm dying to see Maleficent! I haven't seen any reviews for it yet but the previews look amazing plus I love the story line. Looks like you had a busy but fun week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't seen any reviews yet either actually. I need to go and read some.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Here in France, we'll have to wait some more to see Maleficent, I guess :) But we keep seeing trailers of Days of future past, my daughters are as eager as me to see it ! Have a great week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I didn't realize you were in France!! Wow!! My family is from France.. I have never been though. I need to go!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes ! I live in Burgundy, work in Paris but am from Brittany. Where is your family from ?

    ReplyDelete