Monday, December 16, 2013

Bout of Books 9.0


 BoB9.0 200x200 Bout of Books 9.0!


I am going to participate again in this read-a-thon! It is my 4th time.  I really need to get caught up on some books and when I saw others participating in it I knew it was perfect for me.  It starts on the 6th!

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 6th and runs through Sunday, January 12th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 9.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog.


Don't forget to use the #boutofbooks hashtag when updating on Twitter and follow boutofbooks.
I will be updating my progress here on my webpage and on my my twitter page. 
I will be doing a master post as the read-a-thon gets closer with all the books I plan to read and with all the challenges I do!  Can't wait to get started!


6 comments:

  1. Good luck! This sounds like a fun challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, this sounds interesting!! I'm trying really hard to complete my Debut Author Challenge :/ Just need to read one more debut and review that one and one I've been holding off (b/c I just didn't love it *sigh*). Good luck on your challenge!
    Ninja Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you haven't participated before it really is super fun. The challenges are usually really good and I meet a lot of bloggers through bout of books. Go over to the website to find out more!

      Delete
  3. this challenge sounds interesting! I will try to join next week.

    ReplyDelete