Sunday, December 22, 2013

Sunday Post



Let's chat about what's going on this week... on my blogs.. on other blogs... on the internet... and just everywhere!  I link up my post to Sunday PostShowcase Sunday, and Stacking the Shelves.


This week on the blog: 
I review the Dark Man an illustrated poem by Stephen King.
I talk about participating in Bout of Books 9.0!  
I am also getting my posts reading for the Top 10 of 2013... have you been over to Fiktshun and checked it out?
I talk about the Olympians graphic novel series.
I review Locke and Key vol 6 ARC by Joe Hill, the last book in the series.
Discussion... ARCs.. AKA books I never get!  What about you?  Do you get approved for ARCs?
Want to join my book club??

Movies this week:
This week I actually didn't go to the theater for any movies.  From the library I did get 2 Guns based off a graphic novel series.  I really did enjoy the movie. Plus MARK WAHLBERG!

What I've found around the blogosphere:
Confessions of a book Ninja talks about hiding books
Thoughts and Pens talks about conflicts with book blogger friends.
A Bookish Affair discusses why we read?
Star Wars joins Tumblr!

Books... Books.... Books...
This week I still haven't begun Unsouled yet... in fact, I should be reading it right now.  Not sure how much reading I will get done next week with family in town.  We are going to go to the Mythbusters exhibit at the museum here and I am very excited about that. I did get from the library

Video Games:
This week I've played Borderlands 1 on the PS3... man that game is hard to play alone.  So I DNF... trying to decide if I should do a review on a game I didn't finish.  I have also been playing Planets VS Zombies 2... and LOVE IT!

Hope everyone has a great holiday week!!

2 comments:

  1. Reading time has been tight for me too. On Tuesday, my husband and I are driving to my Mom's, so I don't have too much time for reading either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea... it's going to be impossible this week. I am not even going to swing by the library this week either.

      Delete