It’s Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by the wonderful blog at The Broke and the Bookish! This week's topic is Top Ten books I want Santa to leave me. Soooo since this is from Santa and everything from him is free.... I have to pick EXPENSIVE books!
These are in no particular order:
1. Madonna: Sex. I love Madonna... always have. Since I was a little girl in the 80s. I remember she had this book come out called Sex. I wanted it so bad. I would go by the bookstore and couldn't even look in it because it was in this plastic cover. To this day I haven't been able to look at this book.. it's hard to find and out of print. I want this book Santa... please!
2. Last year for Christmas I bought my husband the paperback Harry Potter set. We had been reading our hardbacks to death. IF I had any idea there would be a new set our I would've never bought those. So now I just can't see any reason to buy yet ANOTHER set. Soooo Santa please bring me these for free!
3. If Santa could bring me something that I could gift to my husband it would be the Superman Files. It's made to look like a scrapbook. It has Daily Planet Clippings, and Kryptonian artifacts. 300 pages of Superman fun!
4. I just want the entire collections of the book covers that both Barnes and Nobles Leatherbound Classics and Penguins Clothbound Classics! I mean AMAZING! The whole Collection.. all of them!!!
6. Limited Edition Graphic Novel Locke and Key by Joe Hill illustrated by Gabriel Rodriguez. I mean limited edition graphic novels are usually pretty amazing... like this set:
The Winds of Winter. In fact... I would like to finish off all the series I'm reading so I would like those books too.
You know what... it's late Santa and that's all I can think of right now. And why get greedy right????? Please bring me all these gifts. I promise I will display them for all to see.