Saturday, September 8, 2012

Bloggiesta!!!!

Time for Bloggiesta!!
Hello all! It is time to spoof up your blogs!!! I saw people participating in this last time around and really wanted to join!! So here I am.. not sure what I am going to do to my blog yet but it will be something great!! If you haven’t heard about Bloggiesta before, it’s a weekend (September 28th-30th) where we all sit down to work on our blogs, do those things we keep putting off, as well as network and meet new bloggers and participate in challenges and giveaways. Definitely check it out, it’s a lot of fun!

Bloggiesta is hosted by It’s All About Books and There’s a Book, and you can sign up here.

Are you going to participate this time around????  When looking at my blog do you see any improvements I could do???? 

1 comment:

  1. Of course! Last time was so much fun, I had to join :D I'm trying to come up with a fun list to do and I'm looking forward to 'see' you around!

    My Bloggiesta.

    ReplyDelete