Thursday, September 6, 2012

Follow Me Friday (#45)


This is the day of the week where we get to know each other better by answering a question devised by our lovely hostesses Parajunkee & Alisoncanread. We also gain new followers by joining each other's sites via GFC, so please let me know if you're a new follower. And now for this week's question....
Q. What book are you reading right now and what do you think of it?
A.  Well after a MONTH of struggling to get though it (yes I said a month, though I may be exaggerating a little) I just finished The Map of Time by Felix J Palma  , I wrote the review right before this post so if you want to see what I think of it... well scroll down some. :)  I am about to start the Graphic Novel series Locke and Key by Joe Hill .  For those of you who don't know, Joe Hill is Stephen King's son.  And I love the King so I am excited to read Joe's work.  I am prepared to be scared!!


What are you reading?

15 comments:

  1. The Map of Time looks interesting ~ love the cover.. oh, and that clip got me crackin' up first thing in the morning, so thanks for that :). *new follower*

    Here's my FF

    Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the map of time to read but it's soooo big lol. I must start it.

    old follower

    I don't participate this time but I have many giveaways here if you're interested for our first year on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the cover of Map of Time :)
    New Follower :)
    Check out MY FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the cover too... which intrigued me to read it!!

      Delete
  4. So... Im might be crazy, but I didnt even know Steven King had a son, let alone that he was an author!!!!
    Imagine trying to live up to those expectations!!! MAN oh man!!!!

    Hope you enjoy it! :)

    Old follower-
    My FF
    -Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting! Haven't heard about those books! Love this cat picture. Didn't see the whole thing at first and was like whhhhhat? Then I saw the cat and laughed! So cute!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been dying to use the cat for a while.. finally found a place to use it!

      Delete
  6. Wow! A whole month?!>!>!>! That must have been a tough read!

    Here's my FF post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The RIP VII challenge sounds fun!
    I’m a new follower through FF, my blog is here: http://rinnreads.blogspot.com =)
    Rinn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the RIP challenge is going to be fun!! Cool thing is that I only have to read one book so I am going to make it a long one!!

      Delete
  8. New follower here... I've got to check out the RIP challenge... that looks like a blast!!!

    http://littlesqueed.blogspot.com/2012/09/book-blogger-hop-and-follow-me-friday.html

    ReplyDelete