Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sunday Showcase!!!





Hello and welcome to Showcase Sunday. Inspired by Pop Culture Junkie and the Story Siren, the aim of Showcase Sunday is to highlight our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders each week. You can find Showcase Sunday here!


Well this week I received a book I won from Tishia at Paranormal Opinion !!!  I can't even believe I won it AND received it.  I have won two other contests in the past 6 months and never actually received the book.  So here is the Clockwork Angel I won (which I have been dying to read for sometime now):


Since it is the beginning of September I have started the new book discussions in both my book clubs on goodreads.  The YA Book Club is going to be reading Cracked Up To Be by Courtney Summers AND she is going to be stopping by for a Q&A on the 15th so please stop by  and welcome here and ask her any question you want.  And in my Stephen King Fans  group we are going to be reading Desperation this month!!  Both should be great discussions so if you are looking for someone to read with come on by and join in.

OK so I think that is all that happened this week!!!



4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you received it! Have fun reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I just wanted to let you know that I'll be shipping out your book tomorrow. I had a bunch of winners so I only wanted to make one trip to the post office. Sorry for the wait :)

    ReplyDelete