Sunday, September 30, 2012

Showcase Sunday



Hello and welcome to Showcase Sunday. Inspired by Pop Culture Junkie and the Story Siren, the aim of Showcase Sunday is to highlight our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders each week. You can find Showcase Sunday here.!



Hello everyone!!  So tomorrow is October 1st already!! WOW! So I have begun the discussions for both my books clubs for October.  Over at Stephen King Fans we are reading Something Wicked This Way Comes by Ray Bradbury.   And in the Young Adult Book Club we are reading Fateful by Claudia Gray.  Also... big news here.. Claudia Gray will be answering YOUR questions!  So please stop by and ask her anything you want!

I actually won a book this week!!  I received Speechless by Hannah Harrington from Sash & Em A Tale of Two Bookies .  I never win anything so I am quite excited about it and ready to get started reading!!  There was even a gelskin included!!!  WOW!!!

  

I am still doing my bloggeista list... but so far I have added the author Q&A on my home bar... and a new rating system.  So be sure to check those out!!  I suppose that is all for this Sunday!!

Go Broncos!!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on winning Speechless! I'm really looking forward to reading it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to read it too... I keep hearing really good things about it!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on winning a book, so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete