Friday, September 7, 2012

R.I.P. VII Sign Up!!

 Wow!!  I am so glad I stumbled upon this spooky reading challenge!!  There are several challenges to chose from:  Read four, two or one book.  Read short stories, watch scary tv shows or movies, AND there is even a group read!!  You guys should check out this challenge!  Here is the sign up page!

The purpose of R.eaders I.mbibing P.eril VII is to enjoy books and movies/television that could be classified (by you) as:
Mystery.
Suspense.
Thriller.
Dark Fantasy.
Gothic.
Horror.
Supernatural.
Or anything sufficiently moody that shares a kinship with the above.

There are two simple goals for R.eaders I.mbibing P.eril VII
1. Have fun reading.
2. Share that fun with others.

As I do each and every year, there are multiple levels of participation (Perils) that allow you to be a part of R.I.P. VII without adding the burden of another commitment to your already busy lives. There is even a one book only option for those who feel that this sort of reading is not their cup of tea (or who have many other commitments) but want to participate all the same.
R.I.P. VII officially runs from September 1st through October 31st. But lets go ahead and break the rules
Oh wow! ! Not sure what I want to participate in???? I think for sure I will participate in watching something spooky. I have been wanting to check out some Dark Shadows episodes. So I am in for that!!




And then I also want to read a scary book... but I want it to be a classic!!  And a long book... how about Misery by Stephen King!!  One book is Peril the Third!




Will you be joining this challenge? 

No comments:

Post a Comment