Sunday, September 9, 2012

Showcase Sunday (lots of stuff going on!)



Hello and welcome to Showcase Sunday. Inspired by Pop Culture Junkie and the Story Siren, the aim of Showcase Sunday is to highlight our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders each week. You can find Showcase Sunday here.!


Wow!!  So many things are happening this week AND in the month of September! I am participating in several events so I have to mark my calendar.  OK 1st up I am going to participate in Book Blogger Appreciation Week 2012.  Not sure what to expect, but I hoped I signed up early enough for the blogger interviews that are happening on Tuesday this week.

Ban This!

Then I am going to participate in Bloggiesta for the first time too. I have seen people participate in this one and I always think it looks like a good idea!! I need to come up with some good ideas for the blog. A few things I want to change.
Ban This!

Then I LOVE LOVE Halloween, so I am found this really cool challenge!!! There are two simple goals for R.eaders I.mbibing P.eril VII 1. Have fun reading. 2. Share that fun with others. As I do each and every year, there are multiple levels of participation (Perils) that allow you to be a part of R.I.P. VII without adding the burden of another commitment to your already busy lives. There is even a one book only option for those who feel that this sort of reading is not their cup of tea (or who have many other commitments) but want to participate all the same. R.I.P. VII officially runs from September 1st through October 31st. You guys should really check this one out... click on the icon below!
Ban This!

I also have a Q&A coming up in my goodreads book club with Courtney Summers!!  So I have to make sure that runs smoothly.  It takes place September 15th!

So wow... busy.  Plus of course I plan on reading.  Is there anything you are participating in this month?

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful to have you joining in on RIP this year, Angie! I do so hope you enjoy it and I appreciate you being a part of it with us. :)

    ReplyDelete