The idea behind Bloggiesta is to spend these next four days working on perfecting your blog and connecting with other bloggers who are doing the same thing. Spread the word and get all your friends to come and fiesta with us! If you haven’t heard about Bloggiesta before, it’s a weekend (March 27-30) where we all sit down to work on our blogs, do those things we keep putting off, as well as network and meet new bloggers and participate in challenges and giveaways. Definitely check it out, it’s a lot of fun!
I will update just this one post here so people don't keep seeing the same post over and over again. So head here if you want to see my updates! Here are my goals:
1.Yes!! All caught up again. This is something I had to do every three months or so. Updated the books and lists on each group too.
I do this every time. I moderate two book clubs on goodreads (Stephen King Fans and the Young Adult Book Club) and I need to moderate all the posts that happen on there. I need to read through each and every thread/topic and use this weekend to do it since it takes so long and I have to stay caught up on it.
Comment on blogs participating in Bloggiesta
Participate in Challenges -  ; Well I looked at the Facebook one.. and of course my blog is blocked from there sooooo I can't do that one. I read through the Pinterest challenge and I actually already have some boards for the blog on there. Be sure to follow me! I went through all the challenges tonight! So fun and I always learn something new.
4. Go through blogs I follow and stop following the ones that no longer blog, or that I don't stop by and visit. Has anyone else noticed that every now and then Bloglovin throws in blogs for you to follow that you never followed before???
Back up Blog.
Add a social icon button for Instagram. I have been having fun lately following book blogs on Instagram and should try to get more to follow me.
7. Add an author footer? Last bloggiesta I asked around for help with the one I previously had.. I worked hours trying to get the code back in and it never happened. This bloggiesta I'll just add a new one that is completely different then the previous one since it just doesn't work.
Add share buttons under my posts (shareaholic). DONE! I took off the Sharing is Caring words because I thought they looked like clutter. Also... I didn't add the f icon for facebook because facebook blocked my blog as spam many moons ago. I did email them again though to try to see if they would unblock me.
10. Fill out the 50 Bookish Things I want to Do Before I Die
12. Make a Once Upon a Time readathon blog post this weekend.
13. Roll over effect on social icons?
Trust me.. this list will get longer as the weekend goes on. It always does!!! Usually I am quite successful during Bloggiesta. Good luck everyone!!